Today's healthcare industry faces unprecedented demands. Reducing clinical and administrative costs. Meeting tighter compliance and security mandates. Speeding the drug development process. The healthcare industry has had to centralize clinical information while providing remote access to a wide-ranging community of physicians and other professionals, mobile caregivers, third-party benefit providers, and employees.
Providing practitioners, technicians and other remote users access to the information that they need from wherever they are is essential, but deploying and maintaining a network-layer VPN is often impractical. Caveo provides the Secure Remote Access solutions you need to meet those demands and realize new opportunities in the ever-changing healthcare environment.
Use secure remote access to gain a competitive edge
- Caveo is a recognized expert in designing, deploying and supporting remote access technologies that are of global scale.
- We can pull everything together to speed deployment-- the host platform installs at the data center in as little as one day. Plus no software or hardware installation is required at the remote location.
- Build a trusted environment where information can be exchanged securely among patients, members, providers and health plans
- Ensure that information is easily accessible to the right people, while maintaining and improving the security of patient data and assisting you to comply with HIPAA privacy regulations
- Protect your patients' confidential health information
Securely Access any of these key industry applications
- Cerner® Practice
- QuadraMed Affinity®
- Eclypsis® E7000
- Oasis Data Digiclaims
- Epic Systems
- GE Medical Systems
- Medent® Practice
- Meditech Client/Server
- Meditech Magic
- QCSI® QMACS
- E-MDs topsSuite
Reduce errors, improve efficiencies
- Reduce errors -- one study found a 55% reduction in errors with potential for harm when electronic prescription tools were used
- Leverage timely and accurate information to improve care.
- Increase productivity of clinicians through use of a more efficient system.
- Utilize information to improve claims submissions, reduce denials.