Pay-as-you-drive car insurance. Pay-by-the-policy administration processing. Just-in-time policy building. Insurance on demand is here. Do you have access on demand?
Insurance companies face tremendous operational efficiency and productivity gains if they can utilize processes to enhance collaboration and improve the information flow across internal business units.
Electronic means of storing and transmitting data allow insurance companies to offer information access to customers and partners, driving down costs, increasing profits, and providing a vital competitive edge. The insurance industry also has large numbers of mobile knowledge workers, including agents, claims adjusters, brokers and consultants, who need access to key resources and applications. Providing access to key resources and applications that they need from wherever they are is essential, but deploying and maintaining a network-layer VPN is often impractical. Caveo provides the technology you need to meet those demands and realize new opportunities in the ever-changing insurance environment.
Use secure remote access to gain a competitive edge
- Caveo is a recognized expert in designing, deploying and supporting remote access solutions that are of global scale.
- We can pull everything together to speed deployment-- the host platform installs at the data center in as little as one day. Plus no software or hardware installation is required at the remote location.
- Build a trusted environment where information can be exchanged securely among actuaries, brokers and consultants.
- Ensure that information is easily accessible to the right people, while maintaining and improving the security of data and assisting you to comply with privacy regulations in the The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- Protect your customers confidential financial information
Improve customer service and increase profits
- Remotely access customer and product data more effectively to cross-sell to customers at point of contact.
- Gain quick and easy remote access to accurate, standardized client data to provide more efficient customer service.
- Remotely customize products that match the financial needs of your customers for a competitive advantage.
- Know the customers' financial needs to respond quickly to changing market conditions and new opportunities.
- Decrease time spent on customer questions and issues to reduce administrative expenses.
- Achieve customer personalization to improve customer retention.
- Consolidate customer data from different organizations after mergers and acquisitions
Maximize your ROI
- Reduce costs associated with client management and retention.
- Provide greater efficiencies in dealing remotely with customer questions, reducing administrative expenses.
- Increase cross- and up-selling to clients by remotely accessing customer and product data more efficiently.
- Sharpen market segments, allowing you to target high-value relationships.